Wood Orchard Bakery
Our bakery was added to the market in 2005. It has become one of the highlights of our guests' visits. The aroma of our fresh homemade Cherry or Apple Donuts fill the air as you enter our market.
Along with baking fresh donuts daily we have:
- Fabulous Cherry - our Door County Favorite
- Scrumptious Orchard Medley - second only to Cherry, our most popular pie
- Cherry Peach Berry (in season)
- Caramel Apple Nut (in season)
- Honey Glazed Apple (in season)
- Pumpkin (in season)
- Blueberry (special orders only)
- No Sugar Cherry - made with Balaton cherries
- No Sugar Apple (in season)
What we are especially well-known for is our mouth-watering Cherry Strudel. It is a light delicate pastry filled with just the right amount of our Door County cherries and drizzled with a little extra sweetness. Daily Sampling gives our guests a chance to try it before they buy it!!
Our Bread selections allow our guests to add that little extra to their daily meals.
- Italian Garlic- crunchy garlic filled white bread
- Multi Whole Grain- Whole wheat, Oat flakes, glistened with natural Cane Sugar
- Tuscan Boule- Wonderful round-crusted white bread
- Ciabatta Rolls- Great for small deli sandwiches
Fall Favorite- Our Honeycrisp Caramel Apples- Crunchy, juicy apples with mouth-watering caramel.
For ordering our Bakery ahead, please call our market (920-868-2334) and we would be happy to make and bake any selections you might like.
As our bakery prospered we decided to add a fudge counter in 2006. Our buttery homemade fudge has become a favorite of our guests. Samples are given of any flavors we are featuring that day. The fudge is great tasting and is a great value when buying a pound; you get an additional half pound free. Stop in to sample our many flavors of fudge.